Confessions of a Fickle Mind

What happens when you turn a madwoman loose???

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Memories

My psyche was so well attuned to his frequency that when the phone rings, or sometimes, even before it does, I'd know it was him.

If he was put-off by me or our aloofness during classes, he did not show it.

He'd once asked me to watch a cartoon movie with him...at National Bookstore, Quezon Avenue. He said he'd drive by and pick me up and offered to buy me McDo apple pie.

He'd pretend to be a Jamaican/Raggae rapper/DJ anything funny. He'd tell old, corny Indian jokes (May isang Indian nagbebenta ng banig...)

He once briefly held my hand while we were watching basketball in one of the old gyms in Quiapo.

After a gimik at a mall to celebrate his and Miss Piggy's birthday, he told a friend of ours to tell me that my fly was open. I was positive I'd die of embarrassment. Later, over the phone, I thanked him. To make me feel better, he told me that it has happened to him also...and it was a female who pointed it out to him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home